Simply wear it and learn everything about your running.
Run injury free. Improve your record. OEPHE TRACK is smart shoes that helps runners to achieve their goals. The mounted sensor module measures every single step of your run, identifying how you place your feet, the type of footstrike and symmetry. Feedback is then provided based on the results of precision analysis. It enables a detailed review of running form that was previously unachievable without extensive measurement equipment.
What Orphe Track offers
Real-time analysis of key running metrics
How your feet strike the ground (footstrike), the rotation of the ankle when hitting the ground (pronation), ground contact time (left-right balance), stride length, cadence, etc. ORPHE TRACK monitors these metrics for every step of your run and shows feedback results based on precision analysis on the dedicated app. * The number of values ORPHE TRACK can monitor will continue to increase.
FootstrikeSensors monitor every step of your run to identify whether your footstrike is forefoot, midfoot or heel.
PronationThe gait cycle (walking cycle) is analyzed to identify the angle of the ankle at the time of contact with the ground.
Ground contact timeThe ground contact time is independently measured for both left and right foot to analyze ground contact balance.
Stride6-axis motion sensor measures the runner’s stride length in real time.
CadenceCadence is calculated at high precision based on time between steps. Monitoring subtle changes helps to identify flaws in running form.
HOW TO USE
Just 3 simple steps to use Orphe Track
Install the “ORPHE CORE” in
Run like normal.
Check the results on the app.
SPEC & PRICE
|Weight [Approx.]||about 30g（One shoe only）|
|Sensor||Realtime 6 axis sensor|
|Notification||Full color LED Vibration motor|
|Other Features||USB − micro USB Bifurcated cable|
|System requirements||iPhone 7 or later iOS or later|
|Size||24.0 cm||25.0 cm||26.0 cm||27.0 cm||28.0 cm|
|Correspond ORPHE CORE||Compatible with ORPHE CORE 1.0 inserts|
|SHOES + CORE||¥29,800|
- What is the lineup of shoe sizes?
- The current lineup is the following size. 24.0cm 26.0cm 27.0cm 28.0cm
- What is the weight of the shoes?
- The weight of the shoes is approximately 350g. It is about the same weight as a general training running shoe.
- I want to use ORPHE TRACK for product development. What should I do?
- ORPHE TRACK analyzes foot movement in real time and can acquire data by wireless communication. It can be applied to general healthcare and medical treatment as well as running. Please contact our support team for more information.